Editing Our Movie Together!

        


            Hello! Welcome back to my blog. Previously, I talked to you about how production was going. It was super fun! The vibes were amazing. However, we did run into a problem. There are so many videos that Charlie has to edit. Cecelia and I thought that was unfair. So we came up with a really good solution. We decided to split the editing among ourselves. Cecelia and I have our own things to work on in the play. In light of this, Charlie still has most of the editing work between the three of us. However, Cecelia and I helping to edit should alleviate some stress off of Charlie. I already have Capcut on my phone since I am very interested in making cute edits! This background skill made it easier for me to help connect scenes together. I also did pretty well on transitions. Cecelia also downloaded Capcut. Together, we made a lot of progress on the editing. The hardest part is making the intro and outro but I believe my team and I are unstoppable and will overcome this obstacle! Charlie has been so thankful for our help. I believe that editing together has made us understand the short film more. This means that Cecelia and I now have a better understanding of how small details or filming ways can affect the film. Most importantly, editing together takes a lot of patience. I have come to appreciate my teammates more and be open to more of their amazing ideas! Teamwork makes the dream work! I will keep you posted! See you soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard for Music Video

Introductory Blog For My Music Video

Research: How To Make A Short Film