Filming Time!

           

          Welcome back to another blog! Previously, I talked about Charlie becoming our editor. Now, it is time for the fun stuff. We finally found a date that was best for all of us to meet up at the park. I'm so excited! Right before we started to film, we made sure to treat ourselves and get ice cream! Now everyone is in a good mood. I even feel more productive. Charlie said that he felt happier and more ready to tackle filming. I'm so happy that everyone was able to make it. Charlie took a lot of good shots. We went a bit over the 5-minute mark. Therefore, there will be a lot of trimming down. We were able to record most of our films before the sun got in the way. I'm glad how things came out. We just need a bit more cleaning up to do. We also have to film the ending of the short film. I will keep you posted! See you soon!


    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard for Music Video

Introductory Blog For My Music Video

Research: How To Make A Short Film