Finishing up Filming!

         

          Good morning! Welcome back to my blog. Previously, I talked about Cecelia, Charlie, and I editing the film together. Everything has been going smoothly! I am really happy with the results so far. However, we still have to finish filming and organize our intro. I suggested that we split up the scenes to edit. I think our biggest obstacle right now is the intro. Since it is the first thing the audience sees, it must be perfect. Even if it is not perfect, its important that we try to make it the best it can be! Therefore, I have been looking for inspiration. Apps like YouTube and Tiktok are really helpful for intro inspiration. I think that Youtube is better though. Youtube has more information and detailed step-by-step tutorials. Additionally, a lot of short films are posted on Youtube. This means that I can watch how others make their intro fit their short film. I'm so excited to see how my intro will turn out! I will keep you posted! See you soon!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard for Music Video

Introductory Blog For My Music Video

Research: How To Make A Short Film