How Production is Going So Far

         


            Hello! Welcome back to another blog! Previously, I talked to you about filming our short film! It was super fun. I can't wait to film more of the story! As you can tell from the title, I will be giving you an update on how things are going right now. Charlie has a lot of good shots. Cecelia and I are worried that editing dozens and dozens of shots would be overwhelming for Charlie. We will try to find a solution! In the meantime, I will tell you how things are looking so far. So far, all the scenes look great! We may need to reshoot some but so far everything is looking amazing. We compared our film to the storyboard and it looks pretty accurate. Everything is pretty organized. The app Charlie uses to edit is called Capcut. He is always telling us how much easier it is to edit. Production has been running smoothly. Hopefully, it will continue to be like that if everything sticks according to plan! I will keep you posted! See you soon!

    






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard for Music Video

Introductory Blog For My Music Video

Research: How To Make A Short Film