Concluding Production Of Our Short Film

     

        Hello! Welcome back to another blog. This experience was so fun! Cecelia, Charlie, and I worked so hard on our short film. We cannot wait to share it with you. Spring break is next week so we will be spending the time relaxing and bonding with family. I plan on going to Disney with my family! Hopefully, we can even go to a waterpark. Spring Break couldn't come any sooner! I'm so excited to go on my favorite rides. Hopefully, spring break will be peaceful and I can just relax. The thought of not having to wake up early for a week is music to my ears. I'm excited to finally have some free time to pursue my hobbies and interests. The thought of spending a lazy afternoon by the pool or on the beach is pure bliss. I'm thrilled that I finished my production blogs on time, so I can fully enjoy my break without any looming deadlines. After Spring break, I will publish my storyboard packet! That's in about 2 weeks! We're working so hard on it that I cannot wait to see how the packet will turn out! See you soon! I will keep you updated!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard for Music Video

Introductory Blog For My Music Video

Research: How To Make A Short Film